Did You Know?
Did you know your windshield damage may be repairable? Bull’s eye, star breaks, combo breaks as well as cracks can be repaired before replacement becomes necessary and most of the time your insurance will cover 100%.
Your Repair May Be Free!
If you have insurance coverage most insurance companies will waive your comprehensive deductible and pay for the full cost of the repair because it saves the insurance companies millions of dollars each year. At Express Autoglass we have experienced windshield repair technicians with excellent training. In most cases a repair will improve the appearance of the damage between 80 and 90 percent.
Guarantee for Chip Repairs
The chip repair is guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle. If it does break from the repair you will be credited the charge towards the price of a new windshield at Express Autoglass & Repair.
Tips For A Successful Repair
- Schedule an appointment by calling (866) 333-0750 or by filling out our online appointment request form.
- Clean, dry breaks make better repairs. Cover the chip asap to prevent contaminants from entering in that can hamper the repair.
- Repair the damage immediately to keep it from spreading.
- Repairs cannot be performed outside in inclement weather. Also keeping the vehicle inside overnight prior to repairing is optimal.
- If it is an outside repair in cooler weather, park vehicle facing into the sun if possible to warm the glass before the technician arrives. The temperature of the glass must be 70°.